Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Music That Doesn't Suck

Crazy week has put me behind in getting posts up.  Working on something that should be up late tonight/early tomorrow.

Back to the music.  Got my 3 day pass for Lollapalooza in August.  I have gone every year since they have had the festival in Chicago.  It is a good way to discover new bands since if you don't like them you can just walk away and see someone else.  Tickets are sold out so if you didn't get them and want to go I would wait until just before the show to scalp as prices drop considerably in the week before.

Went and saw this band last week with a buddy.  The wall of sound The Joy Formidable put out live as just a 3 piece band is incredible.  You could tell they were having fun with each other on stage and at least to me that makes a huge difference.  The bassist actually stage dove.  I can't even remember the last time I was at a show and that happened.  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment