Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Off to San Diego

Well we are heading to San Diego today to see my Sister-in-Law and her husband. Perfect time for us to go since the weather here sucks. On the trip we are driving up to Disney for a day to check it out. I've never been to Disneyland so it should interesting at least. EJ is really excited to go M can only say "mick mow" when he sees Mickey so it will be fun to see their reactions when we get there. Travelling with kids is always a challenge so I am sure there will be some stories from that alone.

On another note we got our city water meter today!!! Is it weird that I am so excited for it? The guys that installed it were in and out in no time (insert bad joke here?) and we should instantly save money on our water bill (man I sound old).

Don't worry I will be checking in from the trip so you don't miss me too much...ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment