Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Links v3

Hi everyone.  Busy but fun weekend.  Saturday we had the kids pictures taken because their 4th and 2nd birthdays are coming up, went to a street festival and had some friends over from the burbs and ended up the night hanging out on the street with some neighbors.  Sunday involved watching my wife's cousin's kid while they went to a Cubs game, had a friend of EJ over with her parents for a playdate and sprinkler/outside time for the kids.  Somewhere in there I was able to fit in a 6 mile run so all was not lost.  Enough about me...on to the links.

We have a sand table but most of this post is spot on with my feelings about sand.  The guy who wrote this is hilarious.  Check out his post about Max and Ruby.

A bunch of dad bloggers wrote about depression.  I have had my battles with it and reading these posts make me feel like I'm not alone.  Maybe, someday I will write about it.

You may recall my post about Mr. Mom. Here are the Top 7 things never to tell a SAHD.  I would probably have added a couple more but these are good.

Finally check it out there is a quarterly magazine that focuses on modern fatherhood.  I got a subscription from my wife as an early father's day present!
EJ & Mom looking good for the camera...
M deciding he wanted to be in the picture
A little al-fresco breakfast...I can't believe I fit.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you can eat outside! So much fun --
    And yes, you are a trophy Dad.

    ReplyDelete