Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Music That Doesn't Suck

Music that doesn't suck is back!!!  To honor its return I am dedicating this song to my mom who gave me my first music memory.  I don't remember exactly when this was but what I do remember my mom putting this record on and listening to "The Gambler".  It's odd what you remember in your life but this is one of my favorite memories and how vivid it comes back to me when I hear this song is really remarkable.  Enjoy!

Oh and here are a few photos from Monday when we met mommy after work and rode the water taxi and ferris wheel.

M was a little bit excited about the ferris wheel

The water taxi was awesome

It's a miracle when EJ looks at the camera


If you read EJ's answers you know she is in heaven in this picture

Watch out Zoolander

No comments:

Post a Comment